Sunday, March 1, 2009

Genital Warts On Somach

: Moby, "Natural Blues"

If you listen Play Anywhere (Spotify is a good choice), I am sure you will sound more of a song, but you do not like electronics. And is that the record of Moby New York, named Richard Melville, and the nickname given to the most famous work of Herman Melville tataratioabuelo, was nearly sacked (ten years ago!) To hundreds of ads.

Yet Play is the work attractive to all listeners. Its success is the mix of electronic sounds wild (as in "Bodyrock") or ballads as tear gas as "Why Does My Heart Feels So Sad" and this "Natural Blues" I've been unable to find on Facebook (where I posted "Honey," I leave after this song). Electronics, flute, melancholy and Christina Ricci, what more could you want?



0 comments:

Post a Comment