Saturday, February 28, 2009

Total Bilirubin Level Of 1.3

Botanita


Dear Botanita as they are soon as it arrives wrote travel but do not register my comentario.La truth is you spend a holiday with my darling pretty little troupe, and we were very close, well luckily familia.Hoy'm a little better because these days are extremely difficult to me, thinking that a year ago was the happiest person in the world waiting for my strong FACU.Que not? continuously and I have such mixed terrestrial espiritual.El other day the boys could not sleep and thought I proposed to make a fun purchase day that I would not be very happy, Agus looked at me with his eyes and told me to increase all the energy they give me THROUGH THE blog.Yo am at a point that both boys and you are the transmitters of messages FACU. I love them and thank them tantoamor, so much energy and feel also became the FACU ANGEL DE LA GUARDA ustedes.Besos all and thanks for todo.MARU giants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment