Monday, July 27, 2009

Does Scabies Itch Worse After They Are Dead?

my beloved Botanita


my beloved Botanita THANK YOU for all those words aliento.Sigo passing through a difficult period and the truth is that everything I read And the love that I passed through the screen is so strong that it will not let me down ... sometimes I wonder , will again be happy? I feel it is impossible but I also feel that I have to make for my solcitos.Ahora what I enjoy most is having the house full of laughs for kids and kids are not pensar.Los repegotes and fill me with comments pampering and disarm me . WHY life made me this trick, he wished all my life have a big family, aFACU I want with all my heart was like a prize, I can not forget the immense joy with which we wait ..... WE FACU we have to help me go forward, NOT ME OR LEAVE MY NI ATOD IN THIS BLOG THAT MUCH LOVE WE DELIVER!


Maru Botana



0 comments:

Post a Comment