Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dark Navy Blue Pillows

Simple Minds in U2 360 º tour in Barcelona (sort of)

Well, tonight I Went back to see U2 at Camp Nou. A very superb show, Much Better Than the opening one. No voice failure, no mistakes, sweeter, gentler, more connected with the audience. ISS not calling, alas!

So I jump up dressed as an event as big as this Should require.



Now, if you take a closer look:



Yes, That dark-haired fatty short gray-bearded guy is wearing the Simple Minds That T-shirt I bought in 2006 DURING 050505 Black and White tour.

Now I want you to remember That the Scottish band has just released a new album, Soul Graffiti , that's well worth listening, and buying, and see live. What are you waiting for, hurry up! Puede

It Through taste Spotify Spotify: album: 0m9G0xTa8I1Ijf7B7KmXIw

(My apologies for my poor English, but I hope some of my friends Yahoogroups mailing list Simple-minds pass through here.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment