Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Can A Thumb Spur Be Removed At The Doctors

HOLA MIS MY DEAR Beloved Botanita



MY DEAR Botanita's just discovered and I read all the nice things as I always write.
I miss a lot and I realized that this little bit of love and mutual understanding had not with anyone.
I'm in a difficult, terrible pass dates and thinking FACU AND BIG AND CUTE that would be, it is not easy, I have friends with their babies, others waiting, and the shadow of it is continua.Pero must continue I need your mom solcito ever, and do not stop cuddling me and giving me strength.
Every day when I go to play sports aFACU ask you to help me find the peace and light to keep going and not make mistakes.
listen and I hope I can do, THANKS for the love they give me every day everywhere not give an idea the power I want to convey the heart
Maru Botana


COMMENT HERE TODAY AFTER: 07/04/2009.
THANKS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment